4/10/2010

Moon Cult

0 commentaires
 
James Pants second album Seven Seals was released in December 2009 in total indifference. I began to despair about the Electronic
Pop Rock Experimental music current, which seemed not innovative enough, albums a bit too light for my taste, I wanted new sounds, just the moon and then Hallelujah ! I went for a ride on the site of Stones Throw Records and I came across this wonderful album.
Many people will compare to the many masters who have inspired and say that it's a bit risky to mix all these influences, I thank him for taking this risk !
James Pant - I saw you

PS: if you want to discover his many influences I urge you to listen to his mixtape like Ice Castle or Psychik Almanack. Moreover, the tracks of this album should be listened in the continuation as a mixtape, it's better ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff