8/24/2011

Blue Diamond in My Heart

2 commentaires
 

Mix a bit special for me, always varied in the selection, maybe even more than usual while maintaining a festive spirit a little new wave and funky, a mix that ranges between mix and anti-mixtape with a lot of news like The Deadstock 33s and Stopmakingme, a few things from Ivan Smagghe and also old oddities like Craig Leon or an Cherrystones Edit.
I also wanted to apologize for the quality of 224k, mixcloud requires ... and Official FM despite my big support of the first hour now asking me to pay, don't make fucking bankers money, fuck Official FM, Blue Diamond is in my heart not in the pockets of bankers.

if you want download it, I put it better (320k)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DB3HNL9C


01 Bernard Estardy - tic tac nocturne
02 Graig Leon - Region of Fleeing Civilians
03 Eddie&Sunshine - Lines (Cherrystones Edit)
04 Mugwump "Morning Glory Daze" Mugwump total re-edit
05 The Deadstock 33s and Stopmakingme - Battery-Life
06 Soft Rock - U Can Dance If U Want To
07 In Flagranti - peculiar protagonist
09 Gavin Russom - night sky
10 Alexander Robotonik - Problems D'Amour (Kenny Dixon Jr Mix)
11 Neck Fink - Crash
12 Franklin Thompson - Planet Jumper
13 Can - I want more

pix : Justin Lowe

2 commentaires:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff